Statement Of Faith
The Bnei HaMashalim
( Mashal Judaism )
Links In Green
D. J. Love, Minister General, TSN
The Bnei HaMashalim (Shamar
Briyth Online Community) consists
of autonomous groups
of two or more individuals. We are not an organized church organization like typical
christopagan (Christian) churches.
Rather we encourage individuals to form their own groups under our guidance. This is
the only way for individuals to truly follow in Messiah's footsteps. We do not accept
Isaiah 52:3 For thus saith the LORD Yahweh, Ye have sold yourselves for nought; and ye shall be redeemed without money.
The Sabbatarian Network (TSN) is
the central resource for The Bnei HaMashalim. This arrangement prevents us from having
any definitive characteristics of a cult, and provides us with all of the characteristics
of a spiritual teaching, and news reporting agency, which we are. Each individual must
accept the responsibility for his or her own ministry. However, we provide an online community (Shamar
Briyth) to assist "Like
Minded Believers" to
locate one another when possible.
Our beliefs were revealed to us through "The Nature of The Eternal Father's Creation" and confirmed by "The Sacred Righteousness Seeking Holy Spirit of The Eternal Creator" that lives within our minds and our Spiritual Hearts.
Romans 1:20 For the invisible things of Him from the creation of the world are clearly discerned, being understood by the things that are created, even His eternal power and divinity (divine nature); so that they are without excuse:
Romans 8:27 And He that searches
the hearts understands what is the "Mentality of the Spirit," because this Spirit "Mentality" makes
intercession for the saints according to the WILL of The Eternal Father.
Romans 12:1-2 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of The Eternal Father, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto The Eternal, which is your reasonable service.
2 And be not conformed to this world: but be you transformed by the renewing of your MIND, that you may prove that which is the good, and acceptable, and perfect, WILL of The Eternal.
1 Corinthians 2:9-16 But as it is written, Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which The Eternal hath prepared for them that love him.
10 But The Eternal Creator has revealed them unto us by His Spiritual mentality: for the Spirit mentality searches all things, yea, (even) the deep things of The Eternal Creator.
11 For what man understands the things of a man, except by the natural spirit mentality of man which is in him? Even so (likewise) the things of The Eternal knows no man, except through the Spirit mentality of The Eternal (that exist in the minds of His Chosen).
12 Now we have received, not the spirit mentality of the world, but the (Righteousness
Seeking) Spirit mentality which is of The Eternal Creator; so
that we may understand the things that are freely given to us by The Eternal Creator (YHVH).
13 Which things, also, we speak, not in the words which mans wisdom teaches, but which the Holy (Righteousness Seeking) Spiritual mentality that The Eternal teaches; by comparing Spiritual things with Spiritual.
14 But the natural man does not understand the things of the Spirit mentality of The Eternal: because these things are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are Spiritually discerned.
15 But he that is Spiritual judges all things, yet he, himself, is judged of no man.
16 For who hath known the "Mentality of the Lord," that the Lord may instruct him? But we have the mentality of Messiah (and he has The Righteousness Seeking Mentality of The Eternal Creator).
1 John 3:1 Behold, what manner of love The Father has bestowed upon us, that WE should be called "The Sons of The Eternal Father;" therefore "The World" does NOT know (or understand) us, because it (The people of The World) knew (or knows) Him not.
Therefore "The Bible" and any other inspired works can only be properly
understood and interpreted by those with the Righteousness Seeking
Mentality (Holy Spirit) of The
Eternal Creator and of His ambassador to mankind, Messiah Y'shua. No
other human beings (natural man) can
accurately or righteously judge us, be our peer or discern our motives. The
Bible is only infallible when interpreted by those of us with "The Righteousness Seeking
Mentality or Spirit of The Eternal Creator." We do not believe that "The
Bible" is the only inspired written word(s) of
The Eternal Creator. Furthermore, "The Bible" in its present form, having
been translated by uninspired (hellenized) translators, is thus corrupted by
However, we not only believe, but know by the Holy Spirit (Righteousness
Seeking Mentality) that lives within our minds, that "The
Truth" is still capable of being discerned from "The Bible" by those
who love The Eternal, according to the example of Messiah Y'shua's ministry on Earth.
Authority: We do not recognize or accept the authority of any other religious foundations on Earth, except those with whom we share the Spiritual Mentality of The Creator (being
of "Like Mind" or "Spiritual Image"). However, we do believe it is "The Will of The Eternal" that every human being ever created has the inalienable right to follow the conviction of their own heart(s) in matters of faith and religion; for this reason we do not practice forced or coerced conversion to any faith or religion.
Ecumenism: is not one of our practices. We believe that no one comes unto The Eternal Father, except that "The Spirit of The Father" calls him or her to do so of their own free will.
Likewise: we reject all attempts to "Christopaganize" (Christianize or Hellenize) us ! Do not be so vain or naive as to believe that we would ever return to living "The Roman Lie" after having experienced being "Set Free" from it. We are well versed, and have walked countless miles in your shoes for decades, but no true Hindu, Buddhist, Muslim, Christian or Jew has ever walked in our shoes or understands what we understand. We can not be converted or Ecumenized.
1Peter 1:15 But as He which hath called you is Holy (Righteousness Seeking), so be you Holy (Righteousness Seeking) in all manner of conversation;
1Peter 2:9 But you are a chosen
generation, a royal priesthood, an Holy (Righteousness
Seeking) nation, a peculiar (Righteousness
Seeking) people (unique);
that you should show forth the praises of Him (YHVH) who
hath called you out of darkness into His marvellous light:
1Peter 2:21 For even hereunto were you called: because Messiah, also, suffered for us, leaving us an example, that you should follow his steps (Ministry):
1Peter 3:9 Not rendering evil for evil, or railing for railing: but contrariwise blessing; knowing that you are thereunto called, that you should inherit a blessing (The Coming Kingdom of The Eternal Father on Earth).
1Peter 5:10 But the Creator (and only source) of all grace, who has called us unto his eternal glory by (the example of) Messiah Y'shua, after that you have suffered a while, (will) make you perfect (in Righteousness), establish, strengthen, and settle you.
2 Peter 1:3 According as His divine power has given unto us all things that pertain unto life and g-dliness (a Righteousness Seeking Spirit), through the knowledge (Spiritual mentality) of Him that hath called us to glory and virtue:
We believe that it is important that we document both what we believe and what we do not believe, so as to assist in the elimination of any confusion. Therefore, we openly reject "The Nicene Creed" and "The Apostles Creed" as false doctrine.
1. The Eternal Creator: There is only one true Eternal Creator and Power in the entire universe; Who does not eternally or otherwise exist in three persons, two persons or any other multiple form of personages, except as a Righteousness Seeking Mentality, Spiritual Image or Spiritual Quality of the Mind, Attitude or Characteristics of Personality.
Deuteronomy 6:4 Hear, O Israel (seeds of Abraham and Isaac): The LORD our CREATOR is one LORD:
Isaiah 44:8 Fear you not, neither be afraid: have I not told thee from that time, and have declared it? You are even my witnesses. Is there a Supreme Being beside me? Yea, there is no (other) Supreme Being; I know not any (this includes The Messiah).
Isaiah 45:5 I am the (Supreme) LORD, and there is none else, there is no (other) Supreme Being beside me:
The Eternal Creator: is the same today as he was yesterday. There is no such thing as "Dispensation Periods" or alternative methods for pleasing Him. One cannot create or follow their own path without violating the First and Second Commandments (Words of the Marriage Covenant) of Torah.
James 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of Lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
2. Messiah: Y'shua is not GOD
or a god, but is a "Spokesman" (or Proxy) for The Eternal. Messiah Y'shua was not born from heaven, but into The Kingdom of Heaven (soon to be established on Earth). The Messiah was not Spiritually fathered by a Holy Ghost planting a mythical seed into Miryam's (Mary's) womb. Messiah was fathered (physically sired) by Joseph, and did not pre-exist, except as part of "The Plan of Salvation" (Logos) that existed in The Eternal Creator's Spiritual Mind (far different from and superior to the mind of man). The Messiah's mother (Miryam) was a virgin only prior to her impregnation by the physical seed of Joseph (a physical lineage from King David).
1 Chronicles 17:11-15 And it shall come to pass, when thy days be expired that thou must go to be with thy fathers, that I will raise up thy (King David's physical) seed (DNA) after thee, which shall be of thy sons (physical lineage); and I will establish his (Coming) Kingdom (on Earth).
12 He shall build me a (Spiritual) house, and I will establish his throne (as King of Kings) forever.
13 I will be his (adoptive) Father, and he shall be my (appointed Firstborn) son: and I will not take my mercy away from him, as I took it from him (those) that was before thee:
14 But I will settle him in mine house and in my (Coming) Kingdom (on Earth) forever: and his throne shall be established forevermore.
15 According to all these words, and according to all this vision, so did Nathan speak unto (King) David.
Messiah was not necessarily the physical firstborn heir to the throne of King David, but Messiah definitely was "The Righteous Seed" (Lineage) of King David.
Messiah: was not born perfect, but had to be perfected through suffering, trials, and tribulations just like any ordinary human being (which he was), and therefore , as a human being, he became the perfected example of how to deny "Self" and become a living sacrifice. It was not Messiah's crucifixion that was his sacrifice, but his life and ministry, which culminated in his crucifixion, that was his sacrifice. Thereby becoming the perfect example of what it means to reject "Self" (repent) and embrace The Righteousness Seeking and Selfless Eternal Spirit of YHWH. He was the first human being to be appointed the position of "Firstborn Son" (Heir to the Throne), and thus to be resurrected into "The Coming Kingdom of YHWH on Earth." Messiah did not physically ascend into Heaven, but Spiritually ascended only.
Hebrews 5:5-10 So, also, Messiah glorified not himself to be made a "High Priest;" but He that said unto him, Thou art my Son, today (not at his birth) have I begotten thee (as my adopted son).
6 As He saith, also, in another place, Thou art a priest for ever after the "Order of Melchisedec (a Righteousness Seeker)".
7 Who in the days of his flesh (prior to death), when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto Him (YHWH) that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared;
8 Though he were a (an adopted) Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;
9 And being made perfect (not born or created perfect, as he had to wait until he had suffered as an adult), he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him (follow his example);
10 Called of YHWH a "High Priest" after the "Order of Melchisedec (a Righteousness Seeker)".
1 Corinthians 15:50
Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood (and bones too) cannot inherit the Kingdom of GOD; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.
Furthermore, Messiah was such an extreme and perfect example of a "Living Sacrifice" that he didn't actually die during his crucifixion. See "Sacrifice Of Messiah".
3. Satan & Demons: We believe that Satan is an allegory (Spiritual parallel) for "The Adversary," which is "Spiritual Unrighteousness," (self-centeredness). Therefore, "Satan or Evil" can control the mentality of anyone that does not have the "Mentality (Holy Spirit) of The Eternal." Demons are evil thoughts that torment those that dwell on them. Therefore, "Satan or Evil" does not need its own body, when it can possess the body of anyone without the presence of "The Holy Spirit" (Mentality of The Eternal), even if we are mentally distracted from righteousness for a moment.
Was Peter Satan or merely Unrighteous?
Mark 8:33 But when he had turned about and looked on his disciples, he rebuked Peter, saying, Get thee behind me, Satan: for thou savourest not the things that be of The Eternal, but the things that be of men.
No, it was Peter's unrighteous "Human Nature" that was being rebuked.
Was Judas Satan or Unrighteous?
Luke 22:3-4 Then entered Satan (unrighteousness) into Judas surnamed Iscariot, being of the number of the twelve.
4 And he went his way, and communed with the chief priests and captains, how he might betray him unto them.
No, it was his unrighteous "Human Nature" that was being rebuked.
Was Ananias Satan or Unrighteous?
Acts 5:3 But Peter said, Ananias, why has Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Spirit (Righteousness Seeking Mentality within), and to keep back part of the price of the land?
No, it was his unrighteous "Human Nature" that was being rebuked.
Of course they were not Satan (as
a being), but they were for a period of time filled with "Worldly
Unrighteousness". Satan is unrighteousness, and unrighteousness is our
See "Angels, Archangels, Satan, and Demons Explained".
4. Christ: We do not recognize Jesus (IHSous) Christos, as the true "Appointed First Born Son of The Eternal," but as an imposter imposed upon the world by The Ancient Roman Government and their government sponsored catholic (universal) religious organization. We believe that IHSous Christos (Roman Jesus Christ) is actually Satan (unrighteous human nature) imposing false doctrines and controls upon the Earth in order to claim and maintain a false godhead (divinity) for the purpose of world domination, and to attempt to prevent or delay the resurrection of The True Saints (Chosen Few or Elect). The verses of Isaiah 14:12-14 (below) actually depict a scenario wherein we can discern (Satan) "The Unrighteous Spirit" or "The Unrighteous Mentality." It matters not whose body or mind has been possessed by this unrighteous spirit, as all unrighteousness is of Satan (The Evil Mentality or Nature Of Man).
Isaiah 14:12-14 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How art thou cut down to the ground, which did weaken the nations!
13 For thou has said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven (be resurrected), I will exalt my throne (as a pagan Trinity) above the stars of G-d: I will, also, sit upon the mount of the congregation (as their G-d), in the sides of the north:
14 I will ascend (be resurrected) above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High (people will say I am G-d).
Mark 13:22 For false Messiahs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even "The Elect" (Chosen few).
Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceives the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels (demonic messengers or thoughts) were cast out with him.
No other possibility exists for a deceiver that is fully capable (by crafted reputation) of deceiving The Whole World, except for the Roman-catholic imposter IHSous (Jesus) Christos. Even so, all "Religious Icons" are part of Satan's Plan to be worshipped "Like The Most High." Only "The Eternal Creator" is worthy of being worshipped by His creation(s), and The Messiah was created !
Romans 1:25 Who changed the truth of The Eternal Creator into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature (the created) more than "The Creator," who is blessed forever. Verily.
2 Thessalonians 2:11-12 And for this cause The Eternal shall send them (The Whole World) strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
5. Adam and Eve: were not the first beings with human appearance (physical likeness) that were created by the power of The Eternal. Adam and Eve were the first intelligent human beings on Earth, that were capable of receiving the knowledge of Good and Evil. Prior to Adam and Eve all beings with human appearance were no different than any other animal that was created.
6. Baptism: "Water Baptism" is not a requirement for salvation or redemption. But is a Spiritual tool to teach by example what it means to die to "Self" and be resurrected and "Born Anew."
7. Convocations: An Assembly of Believers may be as few as two or three.
Matthew 18:19-20 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.
20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.
8. The Crucifixion: Messiah was crucified on a torture stake, where he willingly sacrificed his life (no one took it) in a perfect physical to Spiritual parallel of "Passover." This event took place at the end of the fourth weekday. He was in the grave the evening and morning of the fifth, sixth, and seventh weekdays, and was resurrected at the end of "The Seventh Day." A complete three nights and three days. He was not discovered to have risen from the grave until early on the first day of the week.
Note: In "Light" of the recent rediscovery of the "True Burial Tomb of Messiah," and the airing by The Discovery Channel of "The Lost Tomb of Y'Shua," we agree that Messiah's bones would most probably have been left behind, as would all parts of his flesh and blood. This historically revealed truth is not in conflict with our beliefs or doctrine, and is actually consistant with our core beliefs. We do not believe that Messiah was stolen from the rich man's tomb, we believe that the discovered tomb probably is "The Rich Man's Tomb." Furthermore, we believe that Messiah's ascention was purely Spiritual. Just because mankind does not understand the intricacies of this event does not mean that it did not happen. However, we do not believe the Roman Church-State version of the event.
1 Corinthians 15:50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.
Jonah 1:17 Now The Eternal Father had appointed (assigned) a great fish to swallow up Jonah. And Jonah was in the belly of the fish three (complete) days and three (complete) nights.
Matthew 12:40 (Matthew quotes Messiah's self-prophecy)
For as Jonah was three (complete) days and three (complete) nights in the whales belly; so shall the Son of man (born of the seed of a man) be three (complete) days and three (complete) nights in the heart of the earth.
Note: Jonah did not die.
9. The Marriage Covenant: The Commandments of The Eternal were never meant to be thought of as "Laws," but are in actuality the words to "A Marriage Covenant," that exists between each individual true believer or groups of true believers and The Eternal Creator. Obedience to "The Marriage Covenant" is a heartfelt (Spiritual) requirement for Salvation, and cannot be separated from it. "The Marriage Covenant" is a Spiritual desire for or a love of Righteousness, and The Commandments (Torah) of The Eternal; "The Commandments" were originally designed to teach us what it means to be a "Righteousness Seeker." Therefore, one must desire to obey all Commandments, including keeping The Sabbath Day Holy.
Exodus 19:5 Now therefore, if you will obey my voice indeed, and keep my (marriage) covenant, then you shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:
Exodus 23:32 Thou shalt make no (marriage) covenant with them, nor with their gods.
Ex 24:7-8 And he took the book of the (marriage) covenant, and read to the audience of the people: and they said, All that the LORD Eternal hath said will we do, and be obedient.
And Moses took the blood, and sprinkled it on the people, and said, Behold the blood of the (marriage) covenant, which the LORD Eternal hath made with you concerning all these words.
Ex 31:16 Wherefore the (Spiritual) children of Israel shall keep the Sabbath, to observe "The Sabbath" throughout their generations, for a perpetual (marriage) covenant.
Read all of Psalms 119 to learn why The Eternal Loved King David so very much, even though King David had been a sinner, prior to becoming a "Righteousness Seeker."
17 Deal bountifully with thy servant, so that I may live and keep thy word.
18 Open thou mine eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of thy law.
19 I am a stranger in the earth: hide not thy commandments from me.
The Marriage Covenant: There is no difference between the Spiritual Marriage Covenant of Moses and the Spiritual Marriage Covenant of Messiah, except for the method of sacrifice. Both Spiritual marriage Covenants were designed to teach "Love" and "Sacrifice of Self" through personal loss. Messiah did not do away with or nail "The Marriage Covenant," between "The Spiritual Seed of Abraham" and The Eternal Creator on the Torture Stake (cross). The Messiah chose to be sacrificed of his own free will in order to magnify the importance of personal sacrifice in "The Marriage Covenant" with The Eternal Spirit of The Eternal Creator.
Matthew 5:17-20 Do not think that I am come to destroy "The Law" (Marriage Covenant"), or the (testimony of the) prophets: I have not come to destroy, but to make abundant (replete).
18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass away, not one jot or one tittle shall in any wise pass from the law (covenant), till all be made abundant (replete).
19 Whosoever therefore that shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men to do so, he shall be called the least (by those) in the "Kingdom of Heaven (on Earth);" but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great (by those) in the "Kingdom of Heaven (on Earth)."
20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness (through Love) shall exceed the righteousness (without Love) of the scribes and Pharisees, you shall in no case enter into the "Kingdom of Heaven (on Earth)."
Galatians 3: 6-9 Even as Abraham believed The Eternal (through Love), and it was accounted to him for righteousness.
7 Know you therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children (Spiritual Seed) of Abraham.
8 And the scripture, foreseeing that The Eternal would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.
9 So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.
John 10:15-17 As the Father knows me, even so know I the Father: and I (freely) offer my life for the sheep.
16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.
17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I (freely) offer my life, that I might take it again.
10. Death & Soul: No one goes to heaven or is tormented in hell when they die. At physical death, "The Breath of Life" (temporary source of life) returns to The Eternal, but the body lies in the grave, awaiting either "The Resurrection" or "The Judgement." At "The First Resurrection" the human bodies of "The Chosen Few" will put on Eternal Life through the power of The Righteousness Seeking (Holy) Spirit. At "The Judgement" (second resurrection after the end of The Sabbath Millennium) the unrighteous will be destroyed. There is no consciousness in death (only sleep), and there is no such thing as an apparition (ghost), except as falsely perceived by a tormented or superstitious mentality.
There is no such thing as an "Immortal Soul" that already exists in mankind. A "Soul" is not something animals and humans have, it is a condition of existence. A "Soul" is a living and breathing body of flesh, which is either animal or human.
2 Thessalonians 2:13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
14 For if we believe that Y'shua died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Y'shua will The Eternal bring with him.
15 For this we say unto you by the word of the master (Messiah Y'shua), that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the master shall not prevent them which are asleep.
16 For the Master himself shall descend from heaven (the clouds) with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with "The (Last) Trumpet (Shofar)" of The Eternal Creator: and the dead (those that sleep) in Messiah shall rise first:
17 Then we, which are alive and remain, shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet The Master in the air (heaven): and so (together) shall we ever be with the Master (in "The Kingdom of The Eternal on Earth").
18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.
Genesis 2:7 And The Eternal Creator formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed (placed) into his nostrils "The Breath of Life;" and (then) man became a "Living Soul" (mortal living and breathing flesh).
11. Governments: We do not advocate the overthrow of any government nor do we advocate the use of violence against any person or organization.
1 Timothy 2:1-2 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
2For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all righteousness and honesty.
12. Marriage: Was ordained by "The Eternal Creator," and is defined as "The Union" between a man (natural male) and a woman (natural female) for the purpose of "Being Fruitful and Multiplying." Marriage in "The Eternal's Eyes" does not require a license, but only needs to be announced before witnesses by both the man and the woman. The announcement should primarily be made in advance of cohabitation (consummation) as husband and wife, but may be announced after cohabitation (consummation) as husband and wife. A Marriage License is only for the purpose of government sanctioning and record keeping.
Genesis 1:27 So (in the beginning) "The Eternal Creator" created man in his own (Righteous) image (Character), in the (Righteous) image (Character) of "The Eternal Creator" created He him; male and female created He them.
28 And "The Supreme Creator" blessed them, and "The Eternal Creator" said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the Earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moves upon the Earth.
Genesis 2:21-24 And "The Eternal Creator" caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;
22 And the rib, which "The Eternal Creator" had taken from man (Adam), created He a woman (Eve), and brought her unto the man (Adam).
23 And Adam (Man) said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.
24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.
Genesis 3:16 Unto the woman He ("The Supreme Creator") said, I will greatly multiply thy labor (pain) and (also) thy conception; in labor (pain) thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall have dominion over thee.
13. Politics: We reserve our right to not only be nonpartisan, but also, be completely non-political. As the "Spiritual Children of The Eternal," we choose to abstain from "Worldly Affairs," and therefore, we do not participate in voting or the support or condemnation of political interests, offices or candidates. We see participation in politics as taking part in worldly affairs, and as a form of idolatry known as "Self-reliance" or "Self-rule."
1 John 2:15-17 Love not the world, neither the things (includes power and politics) that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh (includes power and politics), and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life (includes power and politics), is not of the Father, but is of the world.
17 And the world passes away, and the lust thereof: but he that does the will of The Eternal abides forever.
James 4:1-4 From whence come wars and battles among you? Come they not hence, even of your lusts that war in your members?
2 You lust, and have not: you kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: you fight and war, yet you have not, because you ask not.
3 You ask, and receive not, because you ask amiss, that you may consume it upon your lusts.
4 You (Spiritual) adulterers and adulteresses, know you not that the friendship of the world is enmity with The Eternal? Whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of The Eternal.
14. Prayer: We do not believe in or conduct "Ritualistic Open Prayer" or "Ritualistic Group Prayer," except as a moment of silence. "Ritualistic Prayer" is a pretentious stumbling block laden with vain repetitions. This is not to say that "Spirit Led Group Prayer" is not legitimate; however, "Spirit Led Group Prayer" requires that all in attendance be "Spirit Led." Furthermore, "Spirit Led Group Prayer" should be specific to the "Spirit Led Group" and to the "Purpose of the Convocation."
Prayer: We believe that the (our) Holy Spirit (Righteousness Seeking mentality) makes intercession for us as a form of secret prayer, and that we should never pray for "Self," except to repent of "Self." We do not believe that prayers requires a particular stance or positioning of the hands.
Prayer: We believe that "Giving Thanks," as individuals or as a group, should come from "The Heart and Spirit" and not ritualistically from the mouth or outward appearance, and therefore, "Giving Thanks" should not be a public display, but a "Mind Set" of being sincerely thankful; prayed from the "Temple of The Spirit" (from within), as should most prayer.
Matthew 6:6-7 But thou, when thou pray, enter into thy closet, and when thou has shut thy door, pray to thy (Eternal) Father which is in secret; and thy (Eternal) Father which sees in secret shall reward thee openly.
But when you pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.
Matthew 23:14 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you devour widows houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore you shall receive the greater damnation.
Matthew 26:36 Then cometh Y'shua with them unto a place called Gethsemane, and he saith unto the disciples, Sit you here (stay here), while I go and pray yonder (alone).
Matthew 26:44 And he left them (alone), and went away again, and prayed the third time, saying the same words.
Mark 1:35 And in the morning, rising up a great while before day, he went out, and departed into a solitary place, and there prayed.
Romans 8:26 Likewise the Spirit (of Righteousness) also helps our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Righteousness) itself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
15. Repentance: Mans nature is to satisfy "Self," and is thus totally unable to please The Eternal. Every man is in need of regeneration and renewal by the Holy Spirit (Righteousness Seeking Mentality of G-d), and is called to live according to the power of the indwelling Spirit, so that he will not fulfill the lust of the flesh (Self), but will bear fruit to the glory of The Eternal. This requires us to abandon self-reliance, and to rely on The Eternal. This "Rejection of Self" (true repentance) is psychologically (mentally or Spiritually) too difficult for most people to do.
16. Salvation: Messiah Spiritually, but not physically, ascended unto The Eternal, where he awaits his reward as King of Kings in the Coming Kingdom of YHWH on Earth. When we as human beings follow in the Spiritual Footsteps of Messiah, we also become Justified and Sanctified "Righteousness Seekers," and thus pleasing in the Opinion (Eyes) of The Eternal. As long as we maintain this Holy Spiritual Mentality (through Love), we are "Under Grace" until, we either "Fall from Grace" or undergo "The Transformation" under Grace; and we will (thus) receive eternal life with Messiah and be Spiritually (mentally) "As One" (Spiritually Married or Mentally Joined) with The Eternal Father. There is no such thing as "Once Saved Always Saved" (Security of The Believer).
Galatians 5:2-4 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Messiah (by example) shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised (under The Law), that he is a debtor to do the whole law (with Perfection).
4 Messiah (by example) is become of no effect unto you; whosoever of you are justified by the law (a legalist by either Torah or man made law); you are fallen from grace (favor).
Hebrews 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please (find favor or grace with) Him: for he that cometh to The Eternal must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of them (through messiah) that diligently seek Him (and He is Pure Righteousness).
Mark 13:13 And ye shall be hated of all men for my names (reputations) sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
Matthew 25:26-30 (Parable of The Wicked Servant)
His lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knew that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed:
27 Thou ought therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine own with usury.
28 Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents.
29 For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.
30 And cast you the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
Salvation: is a gift to those that find favor in "The Eyes of The Eternal," and finding favor (Grace) must be based on a love for The Eternal that results in our adoption and emulation of Messiah's "Selfless and Righteousness Seeking Ministry." The Eternal does not seek those who have perfection, as there aren't any. The Eternal seeks those of us that "Seek Purity and Perfection in Righteousness."
17.Torah: "The Law" is not beneficial if followed according to "The Letter of The Law," but rather obedience must be followed through love for "The Spirit of The Law." That Spirit being a quest or desire for Righteousness. This is what is meant by "The Intent of The Heart."
Hebrews 4:12 For the word of The Eternal is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and the intents of the heart (Spirit).
18. Traditions: It is our practice to keep all of The Eternal's Instituted Traditions and, also, to keep all annual and weekly Sabbaths Holy (Righteous). Therefore, we observe, Passover, The Feast of Unleavened Bread, Pentecost according to The Eternal's Sacred Calendar, Yom Teruah, Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur, Succoth (Sukkat) including the "Last Great Day." There are no winter Holy Days established by The Eternal. We, also, keep "Koinonia," but only as a "Remembrance of Messiah."
Genesis 17:7 And I will establish my (Marriage) covenant (Commandments) between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting (Marriage) covenant, to be an Eternal Father unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.
1 Corinthians 11:2 Now I praise you, brethren, that you remember me in all things, and keep the ordinances, as I delivered them to you.
2 Thessalonians 2:15 Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which you have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle.
Traditions: All man made traditions of religious significance are expressly forbidden. These include, but are not limited to: Christmas (Saturnalia, Brumalia, Opalia, Consualia, Sol Invictus), any Day of Obligation (Mary Worship), Epiphany, Valentines Day, Lent, Fat Tuesday (Mardi Gras), Ash Wednesday, Saint Patrick's Day, Holy Thursday, Good Friday, Holy Saturday, Easter (Ishtar), Divine Mercy Sunday, Palm Sunday, Ascension, the Transfiguration, All Saints Day, Hallowed Eve (Halloween), Advent, and Pentecost according to the catholic calendar.
Matthew 15:7-9 You hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying,
8 These people draw nigh unto me with their mouth (false praise and false worship), and honors me with their lips; but their Heart (Love) is far from me.
9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching as (for) doctrines "The Commandments of Men."
2 Timothy 4:2-4 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
3 For the time will come when they (The Worldly) will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
4 And they (The Worldly) shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned (shall harken) unto fables (Narratives or stories containing actual events mixed with deception).
Traditions: Family oriented "Birthdays" and "Thanksgiving" are allowed, as long as, they are not emphasized or become a source of unrighteousness and religious and/or public display. See Prayer.
19. Virgin Birth: We do not teach or believe in a virgin Birth. We believe and teach a Virgin Conception (conception by a "First Time" virgin), but not Virgin Birth. We, also, believe that the Gospels were tampered with by the early Roman Church in order to satisfy the pagan hordes that they had conquered, and to bring them under Roman Rule through the Roman Church. Regardless of the method that Yahweh may have used to cause Mary (Miryam) to conceive, the seed was that of Joseph, else, Messiah would have been a human bastard. Yahweh never performs magic tricks, and furthermore all of Yahweh's miracles have a logical explanation that is completely within the realm of nature (which Yahweh created to serve Him). Only pagans, neopagans, and christopagans believe that gods have children with humans or believe in an unnatural fairy tale implantation. See: Virgin Birth.
We reserve the right to expand on our "Statement of Faith" and "Doctrine" for the purpose of clarification or to cover areas of concern that may have been previously overlooked.
We only seek to proclaim the truth, not prove it. For this reason we offer free personal counseling concerning our faith. Read "The Mission Statement." We do not accept personal counseling by those "Who have not shown themselves to be approved".
2 Co 10:18 For not he that commendeth himself is approved, but whom the Lord (YHWH or His Proxy, Messiah Y'Shua) commendeth.
In The Eternal's Love, and Messiah's Footsteps,
DJ Love, Minister General, TSN, SBC, and The Bnei HaMashalim.
If you arrived here from a search engine or an external link
Click on the
to access the Home Page
Simply "Close" This Page To Return To The Previous Page